The Senior Manager, Human Resources is a strategic project leader and HR Business Partner working across the organization. As an astute HR leader, their expertise will flourish with experience in: change management, talent management, employee engagement, leadership development, performance management, HR laws globally, HR policy management, and other projects and processes.
• Leading and developing others through influence and HR subject matter expertise as an HR Business Partner.
• Liaise with assigned departments and senior leaders on all aspects of HR and business alignment.
• Responsible for coaching, advising, guiding and instructing managers on HR processes and policies.
• Provides HR expertise in global employment law and practices, specializing in multiple countries including Canada, South Africa, United States and United Kingdom.
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop and manage performance and talent outcomes that align with the YPO strategy and business practice.
• Subject matter expert for MBTI tools, and facilitation with client groups.
• Coaches and supports managers and team members on the YPO performance improvement process.
• Conducts research and develops /recommends solutions on HR related projects, processes and policies aligned to YPO strategy, culture and business practices.
• Develops processes to organize and streamline information flow and provides superior customer service to departments and associates.
• Supports the on-boarding and off-boarding process for associates in assigned client groups.
• Assists with the maintenance of the Human Resources intranet site page(s).
• Demonstrated knowledge of and ease of using various HR tools and systems.
• Expertise in conducting investigations, mediating and driving resolution in employee relations situations.
• Responsible for appropriate, accurate and effective communications.
• Adept and skilled leader and developer of people.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven organizational, planning, project management and prioritization skills to ensure proper and timely completion of projects.
• Ability to multi-task and consistently meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional demeanor.
• Maintain a high level of integrity in all business relationships, both internally and externally.
• Handle challenging situations with grace and tact.
• Commitment to quality work, customer service and a “can do” attitude.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with good judgment, initiative and common sense.
• Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed.
• Proactive in achieving desired outcomes; solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Great sense of humor and humility.
• Minimum 10+ years of progressive HR experience.
• 7+ as an HR Business Partner.
• Experience partnering with stakeholders at all levels.
• Sensitivity to a multi-cultural, global environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Demonstrated knowledge of global HR employment law, regulations, compliance and practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field. Masters’ degree in HR, OD, Org. Behavior or MBA preferred.
• CIPD, PHR or SPHR or other HR certification highly desirable.
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR leadership and influencing without authority.
• MBTI Certification a plus.