Ensures effective integration for all new YPO members. Provides timely and memorable customer experience for YPO members by leveraging excellent, in-depth knowledge of YPO products and services.
• Conduct welcome calls for all new members, providing a walkthrough of our digital platforms and existing programs and services.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of membership policy, code of conduct, products, services and YPO business processes.
• Manage member integration and retention contact process - including planning, executing, and timely reports - for new and graduating members
• Promote and maintain accurate collection of member profile data resulting in improved products and services as well as personalized member interactions.
• Research and assess market opportunities for enhancing member integration and retention programs.
• Develop and improve processes related to member outreach, integration and retention in collaboration with other functions and teams.
• Maintain key service level agreements (SLAs) as defined by YPO such as 24-hour response time.
• Support YPO renewals and reinstatement programs.
• Provide accurate and timely membership or service-related metrics or information.
• Support existing products and services that which may drive increased member satisfaction and retention.
• Strong professional experience working with chief executives in a global, multi-cultural community.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Grasp of topical business, economic and political issues; comfort with a broad spectrum of topics and disciplines.
• Ability to maneuver through politically charged issues and situations.
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy of data.
• Ability to work effectively as an integral part of a global, multi-cultural team.
• Fluency in English required. Bilingual in another language (both written and oral) preferred.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed and willingness to travel.
• At least three years in a non-profit or service-related industry.
• 1 or more years of international work experience preferred.
2 or more years of experience working with technology platforms such as an Association Management System (AMS) or a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
• College degree (BS) or equivalent work experience.
• Association or membership organization experience is helpful.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management, preferably in Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM)